Want to know more ? You only have to fill in the form below to receive all the information you need.
After completing the form, you will have the possibility to download the presentation with all the information
HOW TO BOOK TICKETS?
With the personal and unique code that you received by email, go to Ticketmaster.be. This code can be used only and exclusively for yourself. It cannot be distributed or shared or your code will be blocked immediately.
We advise you to
– either pre-sell tickets in your club on the basis of the price list/programme and collect the money as you go along. Once this is done, go to Ticketmaster.be on 11/2 at 4pm to buy your pre-sold tickets.
– or buy directly, you or your club, 47 tickets (+1 free + 1 VIP access) on ticketmaster.be from 11/2 at 4pm for one or more sessions and then resell them afterwards in your club. You will have the advantage of simplifying the management of the purchase and of coming all together to the same session. Please note that in this case, we will not take back the tickets if you do not sell them all but we can communicate that you have some left.
AMBASSADOR DISCOUNTS & BENEFITS RULES
1. Create a Ticketmaster account if you do not already have one.
2. You will receive a unique and personal discount code to use when purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster. This code will be sent to you by email after you have received the proof of promotion in your club and on your social networks and before the opening of the ambassador sales.
3. Ambassador benefits cannot be combined with other promotions.
4. The promotion 47+1 free and one entry to the VIP area is only valid per session (one session = day or evening, see ticket price table). This promotion is valid per multiple purchase of 47 tickets.
5. Admission to the VIP area is only valid for the session of 48 tickets purchased.
6. Free seating = unnumbered seat / Fixed seat = numbered seat
7. Free seating promotion: the 48th free ticket will be sent to you by email after your reservation and payment of the 47 other tickets.
Fixed seat promotion: the 48th ticket must be purchased by the ambassador at the same time as the 47 other tickets. The 48th ticket will then be refunded to your account (only way to group the 48 numbered tickets together).
8. Prices are inclusive of VAT (6%) and other charges.
9. You are entitled to one week’s exclusivity when buying tickets on Ticketmaster (personal discount code) and there is no limit to the number of tickets you can buy per club.
10. Promotion valid until tickets are sold out in the same session (day or evening)
11. For fixed seats, it is preferable to use the automatic seat selection option of Ticketmaster (best seats guaranteed).
12. A Bullpadel Brussels Padel Open Ambassador T-shirt will normally be available at the Bullpadel stand during the Brussels Padel Open
13. In case of postponement due to force majeure including Covid, your tickets will either be valid for the next Brussels Padel Open or will be refunded by Ticketmaster (see Ticketmaster general conditions)
14. In case of cancellation due to force majeure including Covid, your tickets will be refunded by Ticketmaster (see Ticketmaster general conditions)
Frequently Asked Questions-FAQ
I have sent the proof of promotion in my club and on my social media. What happens now?
Those who have sent proof of promotion in their club and on their social networks officially become ambassadors of the World Padel Tour Belgium and can use the code for ticketmaster for the purchase of tickets on 11 February from 4 pm. on ticketmaster.be.
What is the exclusive ambassador week for ticketing?
The exclusive ambassador week begins on 11/02 at 16.00 and ends on 18/02 at 15.59 and after that it is the prices and tickets for the general public.
What is the special Ticketmaster code for ambassadors?
It is a personal and unique code for the ambassador to use when buying tickets on Ticketmaster.be: If it is shared the code will be blocked.
I am an ambassador for several clubs, do I receive / use only one code?
If you are an ambassador for several clubs, you will receive a unique Ticketmaster code for each club, to be used to buy the tickets for the members at that club.
How do I book the tickets?
With your personal and unique code, go to Ticketmaster.be. This code can only and exclusively be used for yourself. It cannot be shared or else your code will be blocked immediately.
We suggest that you :
– either pre-sell tickets in your club based on the price table/program and collect the money as you go. Once that’s done, go to Ticketmaster.be from 11 February at 4 pm to buy your pre-sold tickets.
– either to buy directly, yourself or your club, 47 tickets (+1 free + 1 VIP access) on ticketmaster.be from 11 February at 4 p.m. for one or more sessions and then resell them afterwards in your club. You will have the advantage of simplifying the management of the purchase and of coming all together to the same session. Attention, in this case, we will not buy back the tickets if you do not sell them all but we can communicate that you have some left.
What is the difference between free-seating and numbered seating?
“Free-seating” – Wednesday 4 May day session + evening session and Thursday 5 May, day session – therefore on TM there will be no seating plan or manual seat selection since the principle is “unnumbered seat”.
The ambassador buys his tickets and the system generates the unnumbered tickets for the desired session. On match day, the principle is “first come – first seated”.
Numbered seats “fixed seats” : from Thursday 5 May, evening session, until Sunday 8 May – all seats are “numbered” so the ambassador will have a seating plan on TicketMaster and will have 2 possibilities:
- he chooses the places manually one by one: recommended in the case of a limited number of places;
- he chooses the ‘selection by the system’ and it is the computer that will select the best seats available (from the bottom of the stands to the top): highly recommended for a large number of seats!
Are there special rates for children, or “full day” tickets?
There is no child or full day rate. Children under 2 years old do not pay but will be seated on the lap as in planes.
Additional useful programme details ?
Friday, 6 May – The quarter-finals: 8 matches in total over the day. 6 will be played on the center (3/day session, 3/evening session) and 2 matches will be played on court no. 2.
Saturday, 7 May – The semi-finals– See the new programme description.
The matches on the Centre court + court n° 2 : 2 sessions per day except Sunday 8 May:
-day: from 10 am. to +-4 pm.
-evening: from 5 pm. to +-11 pm.
Free access to the padel village and court n°2 with your ticket for the Centre court.
No matches on court n°2 from Saturday 7 May.
The best players in the world will always play on the Centre court.
Are there pre-qualifying and qualifying rounds?
The pre-qualifying and qualifying rounds will take place from 1 to 3 May at an indoor padel club in or near Brussels – details to be announced as soon as the agreement with the WPT is concluded.
Are there any wild card possibilities for the local players?
Wild cards for our best Belgians on Wednesday 4 May which will be managed by Padel/Tennis Vlaanderen given the tensions in the south and the number of wild cards will be communicated later.
I would like to organise a bus for my club members to come to the event :
– The cost of the bus is your responsibility, but parking on site at Tour&Taxis is free.
– Mandatory reservation please: notify email@example.com so that the parking space for the bus and the high tables in the Food village area for the members of your club are reserved and that the name of your club is placed. This will be the rallying point of your club.
How do I get my Bullpadel ambassador t-shirt ?
Each ambassador, officially recognized and approved, will be able to pick up their official Bullpadel Brussels Padel Open Ambassador t-shirt (not only those who sell + 47 tickets) at the Bullpadel stand in the Padel Village.
Are there any Hotels working with the event ?
We will offer you a list of partner hotels for those who want to spend one or more nights in Brussels.
We will also inform you about the official players hotel for the real fans….
The difference between Brussels and Knokke?
Tour&taxis, Brussels from 3 to 8 May, 2022: an Open is an official stage of the World Padel Tour world Championship, giving points and prize money, with the Main Draw including the 60 best players in the world: the Circus Brussels Padel Open/trophy Belfius will take place for the first time in Belgium!
Knokke from 18 to 21 August, 2022: will be the national padel day at the coast /at the sea with the finals of the Belgian championship of the World Padel Tour and 8 of the 15 best players as well as 4 of the 8 best players in the world. Fun, show, gala, glitter, music, gastronomy, shopping, beach, strolls,… at the 1st Padel Summer Gala of World Padel Tour at Knokke in World premiere.
I still have a question, who to contact?
Kate Camilleri: firstname.lastname@example.org
- general ambassador relations
- bus parking reservation + names on high tables
- purchase of tickets by ambassadors
Clementine Muschs: email@example.com
- database ambassadors
- proof of placement of our promotion material
- purchase of the official poster in 10m2 (2x5m) with tubular structure